Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection
- allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- helps you to price your home realistically.
- may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Never hire an inspector who is not a member of InterNACHI, which provides the most trusted and rigorous training for inspectors in the industry.
Original Source: InterNACHI